4/13/07

Opinion Poll

Ford Mustang

Dodge Charger

Time for a small opinion poll!
Which would you choose?
Please click below this post on the comment and leave me your thoughts!
{ Disclaimer }
I have never bought a brand new car off the lot, ever!
I am wanting something fun, fast, sporty & bad-ass!
I am not in the market for economical or boring.
Sorry in advance to my sisters...No grocery getter's here please! :)
The Mustang...a classic. I notice a lot of women driving them, does that make them a girlie car? I realize I'm a girl, however I'm not into 'girlie'
The Charger...love the retro look, sort of intimidating, I've noticed that the police departments are using them. Definitely not girlie.
Suggestions welcome.

6 comments:

Betsy said...

Definitely the Mustang. Definitely.

Anonymous said...

I vote mustang--big Mama

Lizzy said...

Go to the dealer and set your butt in each one. Don't talk to anyone, just set it in and see which one fires you up the most...me? I would go for the Dodge...of course I got my first speeding ticket in a Dodge RT for doing 125 mph, so I have a bit of fondness for them...The Dodge has a better feel I think...but let YOUR butt tell you which one is the one for you.

Hugs and Love always

Angie said...

I might have to go Dodge! The Charger looks edgier...Just make sure you wear your nurses uniform everywhere you go!!!!
Love ya!
Angie

Anonymous said...

Definitely the Charger, it looks cooler and maybe you won't get pulled over in it!

Anonymous said...

I'd go with the Dodge Grand Caravan! Very functional car and holds a lot of groceries.