8/4/07

R.A.K. {random acts of kindness}

*Random Acts of Kindness*
Ok my faithful blog readers....or.. ah.. lurkers...stalkers, whichever applies! *smile*
Have I got a treat for you!!!
  • Cutter Bee Scissors...I absolutely adore these little nippers....perfect for small projects & accurate work....and they are cute too!
  • Mounting Squares...gotta have them!
  • Heidi Grace Designs Clear Stamps...Oh my goodness, these little clear stamps ROCK. Way better than the stamps mounted on wood...why you ask? You get yourself one, yes, ONE clear stamp block (available at your local craft store) and use that for all your clear stamps. You no longer need to fret with storing those fat wooden blocks. Super convenient to use since they are clear you see exactly where you are putting the stamp...no more guessing! And last but not least, clean up is a breeze!
  • Creating Keepsakes Power Pad...8 x 8 card stock in fun summer colors.
Here is how it works...
  • enter to win by commenting on this post
  • explain why you should win in 300 words or less...ha, just kidding!
  • no. seriously. i'm kidding.
  • all comments will be printed & placed in a basket
  • then we wait until the counter at the bottom of this page hits 5,000
  • once we hit the lucky number...a unbiased party...aka...Brian...will draw a name
  • i will notify the lucky winner in a posting to the blog
  • you send me your address
  • i send you the loot! good luck!

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! am i the first one to comment? this sounds sooo fun! are you just doing this so that you can see who all lurks onto your site?! haha you can bet i will be watching the counter!

Betsy said...

Ooh, Ooh, How many times can we comment?!? :) Love, Lil Sis

Alli said...

How fun is this!! What a great idea!! --Alli

ragray said...

Because I'm your MOM!!!!!

Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Because I'm your BESTEST friend EVER and because I sent you a CRAFT for your birthday!! Now I need more cool, innovative supplies to make you more CRAFTS!!! Love you!!! :) :) :)
Carri

Alison said...

I should win because....
1. I will make Brian cookies

2. I think Brian is cute

3. I am sure he is nice too.

4. I think Brian is smart ('cause he married you.)
Pick me,
Alison

Anonymous said...

Me, Me, Me!!! Pick me because I love those stamps!

Anonymous said...

I need to be picked, you know this after I said time and again the other day at scrapbooking, that I am out of the loop and have nothing to work with. I will share!! heeheehee Cute idea

Anonymous said...

one more comment sorry, I have two chairs in my attic that match the one you took the pics on, just if you need a set or something----only if I win

Loreluca said...

WOW!!!! Memememememe!!!!
Just because I am Coco's, Cesar's and Connor's mom!!! Hey, if you ask them it totally works! :P
Thanks for visiting the blog, I really find your sooo *cute*!!

Pauline said...

Because i am paula's friend (you stumbled upon her blog) and i stalked to see your mess! and thougth that i would make the counter keep tickin!
LOL
Pauline

Anonymous said...

Hi, Michelle! I heard about your give-away from a friend. What a fun idea! I am in desperate need to clean-up, organize, and put away all of my scraps - my husband is tired of tripping over stuff in the middle of the night. But I am always looking for more! I am not a google/blogger, so I don't know if you get my e-mail address or not. If not, Kelly Prucha has it. Emily

Anonymous said...

Wow, I am game for anything free. Nice blog. I really like the music.
Great job.

Anonymous said...

You know I hate being left out of things. he.he. Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Shel,

I think I should win, maybe then I could start scrap booking just like you!
Dana