5/1/08

a day in the life...

Tanner & I have had a minimum 2 mile walk every day.
Tanner wakes up with an abundance of energy & a walk is good for his little soul
however, he is all about nap time when we get home! :) Frozen peanut butter/milkbone kongs are a Tanner favorite!
Yummy goodness = hours of licking!
What is it boy? I wish you could see his tail moving a mile a minute! Aha! The feline culprit!
{I took the picture between the slats in the fence!}

Sometimes Tan Man gets a bit excited...he barrelled head first through the screen door!

Goof ball...use the doggy door!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shel...he is so DARN cute! I hope you are loving him, and he's filling your void? Sounds like all is well. I hope it works out for all of you! I work the wknd Fri-Sun. If you do too and feel like a commute home chat, I'm game! I'd love to hear from you! I don't have any errands after work this time either! :) Hope to talk to you soon! Love, Carri