6/23/08

all done!

I love a productive day!
I finished the last pages of JJB's book!!!!! and while the creative juices were flowing I made baby frames for Ryan and ******! {I promised not to spill the name beans on the blog!} The frames are SUPER cute & I had intended to include a photo, but the camera battery was dead...maybe tomorrow. 9 month page I couldn't decide which photo to use, so I made this collage
in my photo program and had it
printed at CVS. I was pleased with the results!

Betsy, I used the cute airplane paper!

Considering TanMan is quite the escape artist ... I offered to return his large kennel to John & Tammy...since it is rightfully theirs, I do not plan to use it and did I mention it is large? So I met John today for the exchange. Wonderful people. Thanks for everything!

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Adorable, Shel. I love them. Can't wait to see the book!!!

believe it or not...it's just me said...

cute!! you did a great job. Congrats!! I know that this book has been hanging over your head for quite some time now!