6/19/08

Prom 1990 :: When I'm With You

At work this week Sylvia & I were browsing through a people magazine...
there was an article about a prom photographer who documented couples attending the prom...which lead to a discussion about my pink lame' get up...
oh yeah, baby...the 360 view...
{check out my skinny-ness!}

my BFF Carri...sorry girl! :) Yup, more lame'.....this time in green!

edited to add :: lame' is pronounced lamay

....not to be confused with LAME...

edited for the second time :: in 1990 I loved the pink dress

9 comments:

Angie said...

the dress we can excuse...what about the big hair??? :) Just kidding...I remember the dress well...Betsy and I had fun trying it on...we were only what...13 and 11???
Love you

Anonymous said...

I'm laughing my butt off!! I was just going to write and tell you I remembered the pink number so well, and THEN.....I scroll down a little further and you just had to add me to the time warp memories!! You are the best!!! The hair is great too, let's just hope it never comes back into style! Wow, that was some bigness!! :) Lots of AquaNet!!! :)

Anonymous said...

these are a-ma-zing!

Lizzy said...

The Lame' works! Very pretty...as to the hair - LOVE IT!!!! You are still and always be beautiful to me!

TJ said...

Thanks for the retro laugh! I was on the backslide of the big-hair/ big-dress days, but I recall them well.

Alison said...

Shel... I had NO IDEA you were part of the Breakfast Club! Awesome!

sylvia said...

I said "lamb" not "lame"!!!

believe it or not...it's just me said...

oh the memories!!! thanks so much for the flash back to a time of big hair and big dresses!! I have several fun pics like this as well (and yes, I loved the style back then too!)

Pauline said...

LOL okay brought back prom memories. I am currently trying to scrap my neices prom .. and i looked at my prom pictures which unlike you i don't have the guts to post!
Thanks for sharing!