8/21/08

nice-ities & other ramblings...

I did it! I placed my first two NiCE notes today :: at the ACE hardware store, where we went for bird food, a fan & a light bulb! I had to sneak off to the outlet-cover isle because I didn't want anyone to see me! You know, there were muggles all around! :) And...thanks to my handy dandy, new, pocket sized, camera someone special gave to me...it was all good! Here is what I did:So much fun! On a less than NiCE note :: I am FAT. Porky. Roly. Poly.
I am so disappointed with myself for guzzling mt dew & eating like it is my last supper.
I had done well...right up until we went to Iowa. Road trips are the kiss of death for a diet.
Can I get an AMEN!?!
So it has been a whole month since I have written a thing in my weight watchers food journal..hence, the maximum poundage. Seriously. Have never weighed this much in my life.
So...today is the day that I start, AGAIN.

I board a plane in 42 days bound for paradise...no offense to the pig...I'm just say'in!

No comments: