9/12/08

Home again,home again, jiggity jig!

Time & Temperature Report: Thursday @ 7:30 am -West Yellowstone, Montana-27 degrees with heavy frost. Thursday @ 9:45 pm -DFW Airport -88 degrees and humid. We made it home tired & road weary, thankful for 'on time' flights & smooth landings. Mom & Dad landed in Sheraton, Wyoming last night and have another 11 hours in the car today before they are home. Our little family is reunited & everyone has retreated to their comfort zones... Brian's in the office, I-pod headphones on, sorting paperwork. Tanner is freshly bathed, resting quietly beside me. The laundry is collected, not sorted, waiting on the laundry room floor. I am sitting on the bed blogging & watching my 'story.' I hope to get some pictures posted later today...you know, in between groceries, and the before mentioned laundry...

3 comments:

TJ said...

Can't wait to see your pictures!

Staci said...

I am glad you had safe travels and look forward to seeing the pictures. Staci

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Shel!! I missed you!! Thanks for updating while you were away though, I looked forward to it. Now back to reality huh? I always get so down and in a funk when I get home from vacation! It sucks!! Be sure to check out facebook. Lots, and lots of awesome kitchen progress while you were away!! Should see it!! It's beautious! It will definitely be my GRANDE palace upon completion! Let's chat soon! Love, cjb