9/1/08

Labor Day

For our first {blind} date, Brian & I met at the Saltgrass Steak House. I should tell you that story sometime....anyway...
since then it has been 'our' restaurant; we celebrated 6 married years there last night.
I hate to gush, but marrying Bri was a smart move...smart. I just adore this guy!
Nothing on TV this Labor Day, except for non-stop Gustav coverage.
The media here are vultures...laying in wait for human suffering, blood and/or carnage. Thankfully, this time...there was none.
They preempted my soap opera, *gasp* I know, right!?

So, I spent the day here...finding friends! ;)

Carri, never fear, I promise not to neglect the blog in favor of facebook.

Two more days at work then off to Yellowstone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Shel...looks like we probably won't connect before you leave. I am off all week, then on all wknd. Have to get the contractor part of the project hopefully wrapped up this week. I need to paint the 8-9th as flooring is coming the 11th. Have a super great time, a safe trip and I'll talk to you when you get back. Refresh me....how long are you going for again. Sigh of relief that facebook won't replace the blog! i would be devastated you know! love you! Have fun! cjb