11/7/08

creative genius

A while back I picked up these containers at IKEA...I thought they would be perfect storage for some of my crafty nick-knacks.

I was 'attracted' to the magnet on the back! :)

This week I had a small stroke of genius! I got out the label maker & cut some circles...

This one is off a Lone Star beer carrier!

This one is a sticker from the LIFE IS GOOD store.

See how they work together to bedazzle the CraftsGirl! Cute, huh? Moving along & into the kitchen...
I made this without a recipe & it is so yummy!
Sliced Roma tomatoes, olive oil, parsley, pine nuts,
salt & pepper, grated Parmesan cheese, fresh mozzarella & pesto.
after a 10 minute oven broil...oh so yummy!

3 comments:

Lizzy said...

And this delicious looking dish has HOW MANY calories???? Looks yummy!

Betsy said...

You ARE a creative GENIUS!!!

TJ said...

Fibers? Goodness, you would have an organizational coronary at my house. ;) Let that label maker cool off for a few hours.

Life is good.

Tara