1/25/09

Food Baby

My friend, Carri, has introduced me to a new product called Norwex.
(Well, new to me, the company has been around for 10 years or so)
It is this amazing fiber that self sanitizes and works without chemicals.
Honestly, I was skeptical at first, but seeing is believing and I just ordered more!
The pink enviro-cloth cleans anything & everything
and the yellow is like a super chamois polishing to a shine!
Just doing my part to be green!
After completely falling off the wagon,
I am back to counting points with weight watchers.
This lovely little snack is worth only 2 points.
Perfect to satisfy my sweet tooth!
There was a line in the movie JUNO, after she finds out she is pregnant, when Juno's friend asks her if she is really pregnant or if it is just a food baby. I hate food babies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you alot lately and I didn't get a Christmas card so I thought I better check the blog to be sure you are ok. Looks like you are. I am proud of you for being smoke free! I don't have my own blog just my sisters blog-http://vanwykfam.blogspot.com/
you can check that out if you want. I will email so I don't go on and on in the comment section.
joy