6/6/09

Take a wild guess....

Which one of you smarties out there can tell me what this is?
I thought it looked so pretty, like a flower.
Ahhh, the scrapbook convention was Friday...
I picked up a few goodies: I am loving the Jenni Bowlin line, and
these colored pencils and the cutest owl stamp!
Our group photo is on Alison's camera...stay tuned for that!
Last week Brian got this: 2009 Dodge Ram yes, it has a HEMI! There is a whole lotta Dodge red in our garage! Later today....the RAK winner announcement!

5 comments:

The Talk Times said...

I think it is celery!

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Angie wins the smarty pants award!
It is, indeed celery. Cool eh?

TJ said...

Like the truck! We are shopping for a GMC Sierra Crew Cab.

Lizzy said...

Love Bri's new toy! Red is definetly your color!!!!

believe it or not...it's just me said...

that is a pretty celery flower :)