6/18/10

bsktgirl creates...

I've been itch'n to create.
I've found some new blogs
that have completely inspired me.
I came across this super-duper cute pattern
and just had to give it a try!
I also want to re-store/paint/re-purpose some
old furniture...we'll just save that for another day, ok?
First stop...the quilt shop.
Fabric is a lot like scrapbook paper...
so many gorgeous choices!
Now...to make my very own Gathered Clutch!
I was hopeful, but reserved because the pattern
calls for a zipper! {gasp} Plus, I'm not always the
best at following directions!
Here we are part way through...!
The fabric is super cute,
I'm not sure the photos do it justice...trust me!
TaDa!!!
The finished product...a mere 3 hours later!
I am so proud of this little gem...I cant even stand myself!!!  ;)

11 comments:

TJ said...

Very nice!

lori said...

WOW! this is incredible!

Betsy said...

Oh WOW!!! I love it! I think you should make another one for your little sister... :)

Lizzy said...

You did GOOD on this one darling...now make a dozen more and give them as gifts...by then you will be totally able to do this in your sleep!

colorchic said...

Michele... Thank you for the big box of wonderful craftyness! You are the best! You've set the standard pretty darn high for the rest of us. Have a great weekend!

The Talk Times said...

Beautiful! You should be proud!
Love ya

Staci said...

I am impressed- three hours and something so cute!

Carri said...

2 words:: YOU ROCK!!! seriously, I could only dream of ever doing something like that! PROUD! :) A super duper box with 2 super duper sweet items inside arrived at my house today. Thanks! You are the bomb!! Love you more than words can tell! :) Thanks! cjb

ragray said...

Very cute? Who was your sewing teacher?

Andrea said...

So cute! I love that blog. I currently have the fabric ready to go to make 2 of her bike buckets. Now if I could only find the time...

sarah said...

that little clutch is adorable! what a great job you did on it - very impressed with that zipper as zippers + i are NOT friends ;)