8/4/10

Tangerine + a Happy Bird

I am loving turquoise & tangerine.
Blue & orange...for those of you who have not
been in a box of crayola's in a while!
Don't you think it would look smashing in a craft room? 
Say, um, in a new house?
Light, fresh and inspiring but with
a bit of creative whimsy!
Image// Decorpad.com























We made a quick trip to Iowa this weekend for my 5,10,15
oh, who am I kidding...20 year class reunion.
Yikes, twenty freaking years!?!  Seems like yesterday we were acting out our roles in Bye, Bye Birdie, on a senior bus trip to Chicago and choosing a college!
It was fun to reminisce and catch up on the details of these friends, many of whom I havent seen since the day we walked out of the gymnasium on graduation day.
Would you believe that six of the pictured classmates are nurses, with one more in nursing school?  Amazing, no?
Class of 1990
Looking at this picture, I certianly wish
I would have lost that 20 pounds.
It seems that only our guys stayed skinny. 
So unfair...ahh the injustice of it all!!!

Image//shelli dorfe

Relocation update:  BSG is in KC to start his new job TODAY! 
Knock their socks off, honey! 
I met and interviewed two realtors yesterday
 and today I have a date with the contractor. 
Moving right along.....

3 comments:

sarah said...

i love turquoise & tangerine together! one of my favorite combos!

good luck with the house hunt + move. hopefully all will go smoothly.

and...
if it makes you feel any better, i'm just a couple years behind you on the reunion front. class of '93 here.

:)

TJ said...

Very pretty color combination! The color wheel will agree.

Eh, life doesn't start 20 lbs from now. I wish all my classmates were a little overweight. Looking at facebook, I don't think that is going to be the case!

Lizzy said...

Wow - good catch up! Don't sweat the 20 pounds...just don't add to it!

Good luck with the house hunt and move...keep us posted!

Whatever colors you pick will be great!

Hugs and loves!