10/19/10

American Pickers | Bsktgirl Style

American Pickers ~ have you seen this show?
They are two guys from Iowa who travel around the
Midwest in search of antique treasures.
The show is sort of addicting and apparently has rubbed off on me!
The other day while getting a truck load of items
out of our storage unit I witnessed someone
throw this chair into the dumpster.  *gasp*
I told BSG..."Hey!  I want that!"
So, in true 'picker' style I went dumpster diving and retrieved it!
Wont it be super cute refinished/painted and the seat
recovered in some cute Amy Butler Fabric like this or this?
...for the studio, of course!  ;)

5 comments:

Betsy said...

This will be just fabulous!

Andrea said...

Are you familiar with Anna Maria Horner?
http://store.annamariahorner.com/
I'm loving her fabric even more than Amy Butler right now. I know you'll have the finished product looking super cute!

lori said...

*gasp* :) you crack me up and I miss you!

Jesse said...

I love that show!! Can't wait to see the after pictures :)

Sylvia said...

As only the bskgirl can do!