10/2/10

Applefest

Today BSG & I got outside to enjoy the beautiful fall weather.
{before tonight's frost/freeze warning!}
We headed over to Weston, MO. for Applefest.

I love a small town, and I love a good 'fest'

They were out of plain carmel apples...
so we were forced to have the one with carmel + chocolate.
Ahh, the sacrifice....


All photos taken with the Joy Camera app on my I Phone.


...Pumpkin Head...technically a gourd, but who cares, right?!



So happy to be re-united with BSG after 2 looooong months apart! 











The days bounty... 1/4 peck of Jonathan red apples.
I'm planning to whip up a yummy apple crisp.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

So glad you are together again....and that fest seems like good fun! Apples? YUMMMMMMMM

ragray said...

Welcome to the four seasons!!! Fall is one of my favorites---gorgeous!