10/30/11

"You must keep moving"

Apparently putting my thoughts into sentences is not going to happen for me tonight...
I uploaded this poster and have been staring at the blinking cursor for 45 minutes. 
I think he (the cursor) is taunting me.
This post is quickly turning into a stream of consciousness...hang on, here we go!

* My Cowboys are sucking serious wind.

* I quit my job.  I am NOT able to settle for mediocre when it comes to the care of my babies.  I followed my gut instinct and decided it would be best to keep moving.

* I start my new gig Nov. 7th - not looking forward to being the 'new girl' again, but excited for the opportunity.

* Thoroughly enjoyed the World Series, right up until game 7 when the Rangers lost. 

* Spent three glorious days in Texas with my best girls - love them!

* Footloose was fantastic - makes me wanna dance!

* I want need leopard print ballet flats - but where?
* Thinking of starting my Christmas shopping this week.

* I stood in line, at the crack of dawn, for a freaking phone - and I do not regret it. 

* BSG & I are addicted to the Big Bang Theory - might be the new Seinfeld.

* A huge praying mantis greeted me at the front door.

* Loving the vibrant reds of fall on our tree lined street.

* as in life...I gotta get moving...bsktgirl, out.

No comments: