8/19/07

Inspiration...

Remember back in June when I went to the National Scrapbook Convention? Well, since then I've been reading this blog. Crystal was our instructor for a 'mini matchbook madness' class & she was so much fun...brimming with energy & creativity. { PS: I'd love to have her job } Anyway, from her blog she is hosting a Inspiration Journal Challenge. Every Friday she is going to post a challenge....this week was to pick a word, use magazine clippings & stamp with something you normally wouldn't stamp with. Hummm....here is what developed...... The journal is actually 3x5 spiral bound index cards.....The word I chose was ENERGY. I used the one & only Pottery Barn catalog for my background. I stamped with a fern leaf. I made a small posie. {i learned about this from this blog...first one ever, pretty cute, huh?} I scored these fabulous tabs in the Martha Stewart collection at Michael's. I'm super excited to be inspired!

5 comments:

Lizzy said...

And you are going to USE this journal for what???

Nice Job there Honey!
Hugs

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

well Lizzy, for inspiration, of course! *smile*

Loreluca said...

WOWSERS, Michelle! This is such an awesome creation!!! I LOVE the colors, the design is beautiful! Will have to check this blog now!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I cannot tell you how excited I am to see this! Was crusing blogs and ran across this! WOW, WOW, WOW!!!

Love what you did with the challenge girl!!

believe it or not...it's just me said...

ok, got my index cards yesterday, hope to get inspired today ha!