8/18/07

It finally happened....

I crashed.
Here is the deal.... I was NOT on the telephone. {Just so you know}
Someone ahead of me slammed on the brakes, which caused a chain reaction.
The road was wet.
The tires squealed.
I braced my self.
*Kaboom*
Luckily, the Jeep was uninjured...just a bruised ego.
I'm no low rent kind of girl, people....
I hit one of these....

Oh yeah....that's what I'm talking about....a freaking Mercedes Benz.....yup. Nice.

PS: I have known since moving here it was not a matter of if I crashed, but when. I'm just so thankful that no one was injured, thank you, God.

PS #2: It took me a while to convince Brian that I wasn't trying to 'trick' him! *smile*

10 comments:

ragray said...

As Mommy and Daddy have said
many times!!!!!!
"Slow down"
" Keep several car lengths between you and the next guy"
"Watch those corners"
"Look out for deer"
Just wanted you to feel the love!

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Oh my...
Does one ever stop being a mom???
Thanks for the reminder! ;)

believe it or not...it's just me said...

YIKES! an accident... sorry you had to go thru that, we should have known something like that could happen today especially after all of the ranch dressing incidents at lunch today ha. Glad you are ok and your car is well too!

Lizzy said...

Well if you have to hit SOMETHING - a Mercedez SUV is a nice target....hopefully you are o.k. - and yeah, once a mom always a MOM...but thats cause we love ya!

Careful little girl...I'm not done with you yet!
Hugs
L

Anonymous said...

You can even do a crash with style-way to go!! Glad you're safe, love Mom G.

Anonymous said...

You can even do a crash with style-way to go!! Glad you're safe, love Mom Garner

Alison said...

First a tooth extraction, then a crash. Girl.... your life is rather tough, I 'm afraid. If it makes you feel better, I reversed into Chris' truck a couple of weeks ago and left several nice "bruises" on BOTH our cars. Sweet!

Loreluca said...

Sorry you had an accident! Good thing you're ok... BAD CAR! BAD, BAD CAR!

Anonymous said...

Shel,
I am sorry and do truly feel your pain. Can't say I hit a mercedes though. Glad you're ok.

Dana

NYC EMS said...

Im still waiting for that same day with the ambulance.I love your page by the way....it opened up with Ball and chain!Talk about first impressions!