3/17/08

Free Bird

Jimmy fought the battle, but in the end, the cancer won. It was a week ago today that I attended a celebration of his life. I cried for my friend. I cried for their daughter. I cried for myself. I adore Sandy, she is my friend. I wish I could help her. I wish I could carry some of the pain for her. Sandy is a strong woman. A powerhouse. She will survive, she will thrive. I'll be there, by her side. Remember to hug the ones you love. Laugh. Pick up the phone. Make up. Hell, make out! :) Say the words...the ones that need to be said. I am sorry. I love you. Remember, life is very short.

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

Love makes the hard times go a bit easier - and loving is something you do very well...hang in there and just be there for them as we are here for you.

Hugs and loves always

believe it or not...it's just me said...

glad you had a good time. your pictures turned out soo good! guess it is hard not to have a good picture with a bright shiney cool car like that!!