4/24/08

Biggest Loser....no really, I'm a big LOSER.

That NBC show has put a positive spin on being "the biggest loser"...the way they present it, being a big loser is a good thing! A job well done. Goal accomplished. Now, historically when you call someone a big loser you are not referring to their high regard in society or their exceptional scholastic achievements.
For example: "Look, she is driving a '73 AMC Gremlin, what a looooooser!"

Well, my friends, I am driving the HELL outa that Gremlin.

Oh yes I am...loud and proud, folks!

I have heard it said that losing weight is not "rocket science".....well it just as well could be because I have GAINED weight by working out two days a week with a trainer.

Now that is an accomplishment.

Yup, I am a loser & not in a good way.

*Peace out*

1 comment:

Lizzy said...

O.K. you already know that muscle weighs more than body fat so stop being so damn hard on yourself and get your chin off the ground. Now what is with the Gremlin?