Signed. Sealed. Done.
The adoption papers are filed & Tanner is officially ours!
We are busy falling in love with this guy & he seems to be settling in more & more everyday.
Proven by: Less panting, more sleeping.
Slower food consumption....he was the gluttony poster child!So tonight we heard ripping fabric sounds...it was Tanner performing a squeeker-ectomy. After the clean up he quickly moved on to his next victim! Ha! JUNO is a must see in my book. I loved this movie!
- 'photo a day' is updated
- went to a job fair & a post card show today
- i feel homesick
- i am hating the 90+ degree weather....already & it is only June
- i want a new job...have i mentioned that? oh yeah, i have, sorry. i will be covering the 'why' in another posting..
- new goal: to have JJB's book done by the time we go home in July
- my husband is the BOMB
- purging more items on ebay...love the purge!
- have had many smoky treat illusions/delusions lately.