6/5/08

ahhhhh....the scrapbook convention!!!

We did some serious damage in a very short period of time!
Lets just say we are NOT amateur shoppers! ;)
I had been looking forward to this day for months, as our favorite scrap store closed and left us high & dry. I was in need of some serious scrappy goodness!
I come home stocked up pretty well with papers and embellishments
from here, here and here!
I was so inspired that I actually did a couple of layouts today!
{The scans were horrible, so I'll try again tomorrow...} Making progress towards the goal...JJB's book!
Sad that Faye & Kelly couldn't join us...next year for sure, okay! Pinkie swear?!?

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Oohh, looks like fun!!! Wish I could have gone with.

Alison said...

Can't wait to see the layouts, Michelle! It was fun- you are a great shopping partner (in crime).

believe it or not...it's just me said...

sorry I couldn't be there too! What a fun day to miss out on, but I did get to go home that day so itwasn't all a loss! hee hee... and yes, I am IN for next year