8/26/08

tagged!

My friend Kelly tagged me to play along with the picture game...so here it goes. :)
Favorite Destination:

that's a toss up between New England & Hawaii My Closet : I wish I could tell you it was over the top organized and all the hangers matched...um, no

The Bathroom: aka: the thinking chair Self Portrait: yup, that's me Favorite Shoes: Ariat Fat Babies...like slippas I tell you. Favorite Room: the recently redecorated office Kitchen Sink: in the rules it said I could not clean up...so I didn't! Laundry Room: What are the kids doing: Tanner Boy is wondering why I'm photographing the fridge? Isn't he cute!?! The Fridge: ode to the condiment Here are the rules: Take all the pictures right away (no cleaning up first!!!), and then tag three friends to do it too! I'd like to tag Betsy, TJ and DocMom! Wanna play? Come on! Let me know & I'll link you up!

4 comments:

kate said...

Another good place to buy Ariat footware is shoepeddlers.com
Ariat Fatbaby Saddle -Fun, flirty styles designed to show her Western lifestyle

believe it or not...it's just me said...

love all of your pictures!! you give such a great perspective of things!

Betsy said...

I'm "it"? No, you're "it". Ha! The "right away" rules don't work with me... :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'll do it. I'll try for tonight and post it soon.
Tonya