12/5/08

s/p turkey day

Hello, friends....we are still alive & kickin! That turkey put us into a small coma & things have slowed to a crawl around here! Not much to report, so my trusty companion will provide the photo entertainment, cuz I've got nothing else!
{did you medical folks get my title?}
Tan Man got a new collar & tag....da na na na na na na na BAT MAN! I am having a hard time getting in the Christmas spirit when north Texas just stepped into fall. Our big oak tree lost its leaves this week and the neighbors trees are bursting with red & orange...sometimes I open the front door, just so Tanner can enjoy the colors! I have seasonal flags, but the American red, white & blue is just so pretty and well, American. Ever since we went to New England last year I have felt fondness.... If only we had a two story colonial instead of a ranch! Oh yeah, and shutters..... I picked up a new Tanner toy yesterday at Target. I chose the most durable, 'he can't chew this one up canvas' that I could find.....
Literally, three seconds later the squeeker was out and this!
Little devil, whom I love.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wondered what the heck happened to you....i've been missing you.......nothing new up north either. snow tonoc. I could never live there and have orange trees in December, that just ain't right, girl!! I would be confused all the time as the seasons wouldn't match up for me with the calendar. it's only been 15 below here the past few days, so I guess enjoy your orange trees. I work 12/12, you? A chat in store if you do. thanks for the post...love you,cjb

Anonymous said...

I love how my dog has freckle paws too!!!

Duh nah nah nah BAT DOG!
The Bat Dog has left the cave. Ohh...oops that might mean something else. We'll have to check with Dave Gerba.
Hee Hee
janem