3/14/09

L.A.Z.Y.

Lazy is the best I can do. The weather has been wet & cold {very New England} around here this week and it has me stalled. I really had hoped to have a date with 'Little' to plant some flowers, but the weather ruined that idea and I am too lazy to come up with something better.
I am excited to have Mom & Dad coming to visit us next week! {They will be meeting Tanner for the first time!!} So glad the weather is supposed to straighten out and we should enjoy some sun & 70 degree days while they are here! The Midwest has had a rough winter & they so deserve a sunny Texas getaway! Hopefully they can avoid bringing any 'biological' gifts with them! Brian has been fighting a nasty cold ever since Jacob & Ryan shared with him! :)
I used to be obsessed with my fingernails. In fact, Mom was just joking with me the other day about how I used to busy myself painting my nails instead of studying in high school! The past several years I have allowed my nails to be 'o natural...mainly to allow them to have a bit of R & R. I was unhappy with how dry and discolored they had become. I want to share with you a few of my favorite nail care products....

Solar Oil = AMAZING therapy for dry cuticles.

Love it! Perfect to add moisture to dry nails.
Top it all off with OPI Bubble Bath polish.
*swoon*
My favorite.

Last, but not least...THE only hand cream you need - Aveda Hand Relief.

2 comments:

Alison said...

Totally agree on the Aveda product! I love that stuff- heck, I love alllll there stuff! Makes me feel clean when I haven't showered in a week. Oops, did I just type that? Can't wait to try the other products!

Staci said...

Thank you for the recommendations. I never know what to use for my dry and ugly nails, now I will know what to look for.