7/29/09

faith

I picked up this wall plaque over at the Hobby Lobby for half price, only I really didn't need a wall hanging + it is super heavy.
So, I did what any good crafter would do & I modified it!
I started by removing the saw tooth hanger on the back,
cut some brown felt to size & whipped out the mod-podge.
...and voila!
You've got yourself a tres chic door stop!
I know, my talents are endless!
~~~ Hear ye, Hear ye!
After much searching, I have found THE perfect water bottle!
Ta~dah!!!
This beauty is loaded with desirable features.

Screw on lid, plastic straw, non sweat sides, fits perfectly in the car, insulated...

Drink up!
I credit the cup for being down 1.4 lbs this week!

2 comments:

Lizzy said...

I LOVE it when you do updates!!!!
Congrats on the 1.4 down

Betsy said...

Whoo Hoo!!! Way to go!!!