8/11/09

Candy + Crafting

Last week while doing some light shopping with my friend Rita, we came came across this little beauty over at COACH. It thought it looked familiar.... and then it occurred to me. It is very similar to the purse Mom was carrying circa 1973!
See for yourself...

Yea, that is me, also circa 1973. Mom wrote on the back of the picture..."eating candy (as fast as possible!) out of Mom's purse." You see, for me, eating candy has been going on for a looooong time - why stop now?

* Warning : Crazy Crafting Ahead *

I promised Sylvia that I would make a little album of Caprices' pictures. Sylvia chose the Maya Road chipboard accordion book from my craft stash. Getting the photo's made, that was a challenge for me today - long story, don't ask! After the photo fiasco & a quick consultation with the Mod Podge expert {Ali B.} I was off and running. I wanted to keep it relatively simple & let the pictures do the talking.
That is Brians arm, not mine,
just so ya know...he was being my Vanna.
Caprice was a creative soul
Check this out... So awesome.

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

This is one of the most beautiful pieces you've done so far! I know I am partial. Must be cuz Preece is in it. Sorry I didn't see you blog sooner. Love you for it all. Thank you.