11/1/09

happy halloween!

Our Halloween day extravaganza chronicled in pictures... First up - Nebraska v Baylor in Waco.

Ndamukong Suh, aka...SUHperman
This dude is a machine on the defensive line, amazing.
Brian took 300 pictures at the game, so I'm certian an action packed SmugMug gallery will be forth coming!

This sport coat stirred up all kinds of envy in the stands...
The head set was inspired by this guy.
Having joined the Husker nation later in life and missing the precious 'Osborne' years, I thought maybe he was tring to be Howard Cosell.  Silly me...
My Husker loving husband quickly educated me!  :)


Kudos to the Baylor Marching Band on a fun rendition of MJ's Thriller.

Corn costume :: not just for Halloween!

The Nebraska football semi heading northbound through Fort Worth.
We passed him with a honk & a thumbs up!


Then it was on to one crazy Halloween party...

A Knight to Remember. 
Yeah, pretty sure you wouldnt forget that thing! 
hee-hee-ha-ha

Party favors in the bathroom...can you tell the party was held in a bachelor pad?
I do appreciate the halloween colored packages!  :)


We, of course, went as Husker fans. 
Sorry, no creative genius here.

I leave you in the capable hands of Dr. Love.
Bsktgirl out.

No comments: