12/10/09

comfortably numb

Comfortably numb: that was me this morning. 
Getting numb was not so comfortable, but once I was there, man-I was really there! 
Numb all the way to my nose. 
Impressive numbness. 
Dr. D occasionally has a time getting me comfortably numb so he doesnt mess around anymore and doses me up good, right from the start! 
I love that. 

For obvious reasons, I do not have my own photo from the dental chair today. This internet photo is a pretty accurate portrayal.  Except my dentist does not look like Dr. Jekyll, in fact he is rather easy on the eyes.  Anyhoo...
I know you all will be jealous.
Please hold your enthusiasm.
I got a crown for Christmas!!! 
Yes, thats right...I traded my silver amalgum for a beautiful new crown.
Costs more than Christmas too!
For that much money you'd think I could get some bling on my crown...



on second thought...white is good.

1 comment:

Erika, Mark's lil sis! said...

I love the photos!! Congratulations on your new crown, it will be marvelous:) I love the patients that treat themselves to better oral health for Christmas!!