12/13/09

santa claus is coming!!!

This week TWO boxes of gifts arrived at our house! 
I love this paper with vintage inspired ornaments...gorgeous!


Tanner also got gifts in the mail! 
His are on the mantle.
I'm afraid he doesnt have enough
self control to wait until Dec. 25th.
Dogs are like that,
especially when the packages smell yummy! 

Just look at this hand made crafty goodness! 
My gift from Mom & Dad...

This bag totally rocks! 
Vera Bradley has nothing on my momma Mary! 
I love the fabric, love the giant black hardware,
love the roomy inside. 
It looks very chic with my black pea coat.
Thank you so much, I *heart* it!

Check out this vintage 'basket weave' dish!
It had my name all over it!

Here is a sneak peak at our Christmas photo shoot!
This is not the image we used for our cards,
because that one is a secret!
My friend, Tammy, captured just the look I had in mind...
rustic, urban, vintage. 
---------------------
Go check out her work @ Art Speak Images.
--------------------------

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hmmm....Tanner doesn't have self control and yet Shel knows what her Momma got her....interesting!