12/15/09

Dear Santa ~ 2009 version

While our cookies baked,
I asked Little to write out her
Christmas wish list. 
Littles' List 2009:  Age 8
1. I-Pod
2. X-Box 360
3. Wii
4. American Girl Doll
5. Phone
6. 5 packs of sugar  {dont ask me, I have no idea.}
7. Hannah Montana Purse
8. new bed
9. clothes
10. shoes



















Whoa, Sister! 
What happened, in a years' time,
to the innocent Dear Santa List of 2008?

Littles' List 2008: Age 7
1. Barbie wrist watch
2. Hannah Montana shirt
3. 5 Amelia Bedelia books
4. 3 Hannah stickers and 3 High School Musical stickers
5. Lots of Hannah Montana stuff
6. Bratz watch
7. Charm bracelet

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kids have expensive taste - I know!
Just haven't figured out where they get it!
Angie

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Glad I'm not 'Little's' parents!!! Whew!! Thought my boys were bad! OUCH!! That girl has expensive taste! :) cjb