1/24/10

lacking motivation

Yesterday was quite possibly the laziest day ever!  BSG and I were both off and neither of us had the energy or desire to do much.  I did not even fix a meal - thanks to Papa Johns!  Today is reserved for championship football and reuniting with a dear friend who is in town for the weekend. 
I have been thinking about crafting.  Key word here is thinking.  There has been no doing just yet.  When I talked to my little sis this week she was all whipped up to craft valentines and maybe she motivated me?

I have been honing my knitting skills and have picked some yarn for my first project - a scarf. Isn't the scarf everyone's first knitting project?  Of course I haven't learned to cast on yet, so LaLa will have to help me with that!  This soft Husker red yarn is going to look smashing with my black wool pea coat! {assuming I get it done while it is still cold!}


No comments: