3/17/10

Recipe | Kalamata Olive Spread

I need to ask you, my readers, for a measure of grace.
In February I slipped up on my 10/2010 goals....that didn't take long, did it!?
I did not try a new recipe in February, so I have two for March. 
Forgive me?
You'll forgive me when you try this...especially if you love olives!

Kalamata Olive Spread: The Pampered Chef
1/2 cup Kalamata Olives (20-24) chopped
2 tablespoons snipped fresh parsley
1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened
2 tablespoons mayonaise
1 small clove garlic, pressed

Pit olives and dice.  Snip parsley. Whisk cream cheese, mayonnaise, parsley and garlic until smooth. Gently stir in olives.
Spread on toasted baguette slices or crackers.
BSG & I both enjoyed this olive spread.
It is tasty and unique...I think it would be lovely with wine....
as are most things!

1 comment:

TJ said...

Looks yummy to me! My 36 year old with the picky eating habits of a 2 year old wouldn't agree. He would rather die than eat cream cheese.