5/7/10

Are you on your toes?

Tanner woke me early this morning in his usual fashion...a cold nose nudge on the arm.
Translation: I have to go potty!  Get up, get up! Paleeeeze!



















I really have nothing to do today. 
Isn't that a breath of fresh air?
A whole day with no particular place to be...
BSG has nothing either -
except to increase his Bejeweled score.






















I changed my blog header, again.
The previous one just wasn't doing it for me-
I prefer to have a photograph in the header
+
I like color
+
I'm a tad OCD
+
I think a photograph adds a personal touch
+
I get bored and like to shake things up - keeps y'all on your toes! 

Are you on your toes?
Are ya?
Huh?
Are you ready for a surprise RAK?
A special treat for enduring this pointless post....!!!
Remember when I professed my everlasting love
to the Starbucks tumbler in this post?
Well, those tumblers are baaaack
AND, I happen to have an extra 16 ouncer for one lucky reader!
Leave me some love in the comment section and I will
announce the winner Monday morning.
Now - go DO something!!!!! 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my!! I need that little buddy to love with my 20 oz one!!! Oh yes I do, and I love you so!! At least I was productive yesterday working my 12 hr shift PLUS ran some errands afterwards!! i can not wait for our yummy commute chat tomorrow noc!! Love you...and oh yeah, that snow!! It DID happen...accidents killing people too. How would you like to have your obit read that you were killed in an MVA on 05/07 in a snowstorm?!?! Wild, but yet true in MN!!!!!!!! Love, cjb

Anonymous said...

ooooh, oooh!!! Choose me!! :)
I won't bore you with all the details of my productive day that started with waking at 6:15 to get us all to an 8am baseball game...(we had have time to stop by a donut shop on the way for a healthy breakfast first!)
Can I get some love for finishing the schedule on time??? ;) Let's hope I feel the love from the night shift when they see their schedules!

I would like to say thank you for enduring my endless response to your post and for you bloging...I love to log on and see you have a new post - always something interesting and funny. I wish I had your creative style and wit!
Jenn

The Talk Times said...

Thanks for the help with my blog!!! Love the poppy flower!

Betsy said...

I love your new blog header, but I was lovin the one you took down, too!
Hugs and Kisses to my Sis. Love you.

lori said...

i can totally hear you saying everything in this post....especially the "paleeeze" and "the previous one just wasn't doing it for me." :) you make me smile!