6/26/10

Super Crafty Swap LOOT!

Oh my gosh!  My swap box arrived in the mail this week!
To say it was like Christmas would be an understatement...
I was giddy with joy...like a little girl who got the most
coveted, super deluxe doll! Only better!























I recognized the name on the return address right away...Sarah!
I knew it was going to be good, she has superior crafting skills!

All the contents of my USPS Large flat rate swap box!

*Happy* is for sure!
Sarah included so many lovely goodies...some 
awesome tags/embellishments that she made.  

Sew...oh, what to sew with this awesome vintage looking fabric?

Play! Tan-Man got a treat!
....and pages from an old dictionary.
Clever, eh?  Won't that be adorable on a scrapbook page?

It just keeps getting better...milk glass!
and see that yummy yarn ball?

Eeeck!  Orange buttons!
Miss Sarah ~ Thank you, Thank you! 
I love it all...you da best!

4 comments:

sarah said...

i'm so glad you liked your box of goodies, and that the milk glass arrived safely.

and wow, it looks like i packed a lot in that box when i see the full photo! i just kept finding things in my stash i thought you might like :)

happy crafting!

justem said...

Oh my gosh it's so cute!!

Betsy said...

Fun!

colorchic said...

Oh that Sarah... What a great box of goodies! Almost as good as mine... Thank you again!