9/18/10

Footprints in my heart.

This month marked my 10th anniversary.
Ten years and countless 12 hr shifts.
Ten years of memories and friendships.
Ten years and thousands of people.

This is baby Lauren, she is 5 now.
















This is Lauren's big brother, Lee, he is 7. 
Their parents were 'repeat offenders'  :)
and an absolute delight.
My one year quit {smoking} party.

Nurse's Week, Preceptor of the Year award.

My absolute favorite picture.

It is impossible to work long hours together
in {sometimes} stressful situations and not become a family.























Medical folks have a certain sense of humor not
commonly understood by most.
We can chat about gory details over lunch
and not think a thing of it.

We 'get' each other...
and have lots of laughs.


My friend, counselor and fellow jewelry addict.

I love this lady. 
We could all learn a few things from her, and I have. 
Velma, you are an amazing woman. {...and sassy, too!}
I love you, my Texas family.
I miss you already.
Thank God we have Facebook...
just sayin.
"Many people will walk in and out of your life,
But only true friends will leave footprints in your heart...."
~Eleanor Roosevelt

2 comments:

Brittany said...

tears a flowing:(

Lizzy said...

Well said by someone who will miss her Texas family but learn to love her Kansas family just as much!