9/9/10

mother-in-chief

Hello friends!

Single mothers...I salute you!
I have been the mother-in-chief of one Springer Spaniel
for a month and a half now & he is wearing me out!
Quite possibly why the Good Lord never 'blessed' me
with REAL children!  haha!
Clearly,  this picture does not represent the demanding
nature of the beast...trust me when I tell you he
will not take no for an answer when it comes to
walks,
treats,
and when to get up
in the morning!
Finally took a rest after a long walk
and three, yes three, poops. 



Do you notice something wrong with this next picture?
Yup, that is my wood floor all tore up....
waiting for the contractor to come back and finish the job.
Just one of the many repairs and hoops we are jumping
through in order to sell the house.

Speaking of...this relocation project has taken on a life of its own.
I really don't want to elaborate on any details until all is said and done.
We have multiple irons in the fire - wheeling & dealing - buying & selling.
I'll be excited to share details with you soon, hopefully very soon!

Hurricane Hermine rolled through
N. Texas yesterday dumping up to 10 inches of rain
and spawning tornado's.  The calender says it is fall, but
the 90 degree temps, tropical rains and tornado's certainly do not
feel like it!  It could be awhile before it dries up
enough to release my canine beast in the back yard! 

I have three shifts left at work.
The time is fast approaching to start
saying goodbyes......

2 comments:

TJ said...

Relo's are so much fun, eh? ;) Good luck with it all and I can't wait to see the new house pics!

davney said...

Good Luck Michelle! I'll keep following the Blog!!