1/26/11

40 Years of Magic | Volume 3

We met every morning at 9:00 am - around then is when
we filtered in and out of Mom & Dads room for a bite
of breakfast.  Then we congregated outside our rooms
collecting keys, strollers, coats (do we need one?)
and kids!


Chip, Madie, Dale & Me!
Or is it Dale, then Chip?
I don't know, anyway, aren't we cute?

"I LOVE THE MOUSE!!!"

We ran into Duffy @ Epcot.
Who the heck is Duffy, anyway?
None of us had ever heard of him, but the kids loved him!
Stroller Parking.
Gosh, if I had a dollar for every stroller, I'd be RICH!!!
Some places even had stroller attendants - like valet!
Chef Mickey's - a wonderful buffet + character visits at your table.
So much fun - but it was hard to eat dinner when there was so much
to photograph! 





The Electrical Parade @ Magic Kingdom - awesome - the fireworks in
front of the castle = my favorite!!!


Angie did the planning and research for this trip -
she did a most excellent job - Thank YOU, Sis!!!

1 comment:

Alli said...

I love Disney food...we ate on top of the comtempory hotel and it was awesome. Not cheap but who cares when you are on vacation. Love the pictures! Thanks for sharing.