2/16/11

*hello*

Oh, hello friends!
Sorry I have been MIA lately.
I wish I could tell you that my absence was due to an exotic
vacation with my beloved - nope. 
The daily grind is in full force around here...
winter blahs, work, groceries | repeat.
I've been having visions of patio furniture, blooming flowers
and fresh cut grass...soon, hopefully soon!


BSG is the birthday boy this week!
He said he did not need a cake...SO...I made cupcakes - you know, for Valentines Day!


I'm complaining about the winter blahs
but we are having a regular heat wave 'round here.
With all the positives like melting snow & temps near 60 degrees
there are negatives - muddy feet & bucket baths!
This is what I found this morning when I went to put my shoes on...
i wonder if he does this to remind me not to leave him!?
This is the 'official' family photo from Disney.
Great memories.  Great love.
Wish I would've worn make-up...and stood in the back. 

In other exciting news...I'm going to be an AUNT again!
Read Betsy's announcement here.

1 comment:

TJ said...

I think you look great! I have to make a dedicated effort to not criticize photos of me, too, otherwise my kids won't have any photos with me!