6/5/11

Linked

Have you seen the Decorah Eagles lately?  "My" babies are almost grown up and are expected to fledge the end of this month....serious empty nest syndrome when that happens!


I've been busy making A B C books similar to these for my nephews, Matthew & Ryan.  I used a 6x6 paper pack from My Minds Eye called Lime Twist...loving how the pages have turned out!  It took some figuring to solve the lamination dilemma I was having, but this machine took care of that.  My next step is to have the books spiral bound and voila! 3rd birthday gifts are done!

Need some new desktop wallpaper?  Go here...they are super cute & free!

A fun blog with cute freebie downloads and darn good ideas.

A positive blog about everyday life...check it out.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Cute paper! Can't wait to see the book.
Funny, I recently added How About Orange to my favorites. Great stuff.
Good to check in on the eagles again!