2/2/12

...that was random...

I've come across some interesting tidbits lately that I wanted to share with you, you know so that you can over achieve at your next game of trivia...for instance...
The cute little girl that Mr. Edwards (Little House on the Prairie) adopted, Alicia, grew up to be a real housewife of Beverly Hills.  Kyle Richards.

Rusty Griswald (Christmas Vacation) grew up to be Leonard Hofstadter on the Big Bang Theory. Johnny Galecki.
I know, right?!  Who knew?

I came across this amusing Food on my Dog blog - what a good pooch.

I have been tempted by these Erin Condren personalized monthly planners - um, they come with stickers for events like haircuts and parties and the big game.  Sweeeet.

I might be in love with Rachel Rays bench scraper. 
There, I said it. 
Not to mention all of her colorful bakeware.

I especially like the looks of this logo for a new winery near my hometown...can't wait to sip and see for myself + I'm thrilled that someone finally took interest and restored the old depot.  Clearly, BSG is rubbing off on me.  (Their website is under construction, but I will share it with you when it is up and running.)
I found this quote - where else - but on Pinterest. 
Words we should all strive to live by...Peace Out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You forgot the most important one: Kyle's sister Kim was Olga on LHOTP! The girl that had one leg shorter than the other and couldn't run and play so Pa made her some special shoes. Remember!?!!?

Michelle {bsktgirl} said...

Sharon, I had no idea! Appears you are a fellow LHOTP lover! :)

Andrea said...

We did a little sipping at the winery over Christmas. I, too, love that the old depot has been restored. As for the wines... well... the labels are cute. That's all I have to say about that.