7/4/12

streaming thoughts

My tooth hurts.  Bad.  Pretty sure I'm on the dark and twisty road towards a root canal.

I finished all three Shades of Grey books.

Been using this app to document calorie intake AND exercise.

I've been to the gym 7 of the past 9 days. 

I'm still on the night shift, but as of this week...part time!

Working to create a newsletter (using a super cool iPad app) for friends of the KS|MO Springer Spaniels.

It is hot.  Texas hot, y'all.

I've been busy procrastinating a load of paperwork...things that require a notary and written requests and shit.  Ick. 

A great quote from last nights redbox movie rental, Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows, referring to horses...
Madam Simza Heron: Can't you ride?
Dr. John Watson: It's not that he can't ride. How is it you put it Holmes?
Sherlock Holmes: They're dangerous at both ends and crafty in the middle. 

Tanner celebrated the fourth with steak trimmings and corn.  He chose to eat the cob, to which Brian asked him..."what are you, a cow?"  Struck my funny bone...hehe.

Josh & Steph were in town - I miss them.

I got chunky hair highlights.

Magic Mike - great on views, slim on plot. 

The sum & total of my photograpy lately...

No comments: