9/29/07

Crop Night

When Brian & I take a road trip we also hit the antique stores. So, we're in this antique store. I've bee lined for the exit because, in my opinion, the merchandise was mostly dishes and junk. Brian shouts out to me..."hey Shel, come here!" I'm thinking that in my haste, I've missed some treasure that I couldn't possibly live without...and I look over and he holds up this.....

Oh my goodness! It is the baby that matches the momma in my closet!!! And for $2.50 it was all mine, well, mine & Kelly's. {If you have no idea what I'm talking about read this post} So last night was the night that I introduced them...

I think they like each other!

Alison, Kelly & I met at ReCollections to crop...so much fun! They served us dinner, drinks, cookies, Alison & I both won door prizes and we could shop after hours. {our favorite part}. I worked on Halloween goodie bags for our nieces & nephews. They turned out scary cute...I'll share them in another post....have patience...*smile*

This is Alison being so crafty...she scrapped Josh's first trip to the beach.

This was taken at midnight...at the end of our crop party. I hesitated {remember, I worked and got up at 4:30 am} about even posting this picture, I look so lovely & all, but my friends are sure cute! * hug *

No comments: