9/20/08

on the road again....

Yes, my friends, Brian & I are at it again! We are in Nebraska for the week visiting Brian's family. Tan Man is with us on his first road trip...he has done fabulous except for a small flea infestation {yeah...I know.....EEECK! Once again, better living through pharmaceuticals!} Possibly acquired from the dog friendly hotel? Who knows.
So, when we get home I plan to share the rest of our Yellowstone/Grand Teton vacation pictures....and I feel a RAK coming on! :)

2 comments:

sylvia said...

come home! i miss you! enough of the traveling! well, at least until we leave for the dominican. HA!!

believe it or not...it's just me said...

well, I was going to ask you what you were doing with all your free time since you went part time, but I don't have to ask--- seems you might have a hard time fitting work (even part time) into your traveling schedule! Have a good time! miss you