9/25/08

rural route

Our Tanner dog had THE MOST fun running wild & free in the country! He was so cute as he explored the world, sans the leash. He would run really really fast ahead of us, stop, turn around and literally smile. So adorable... The family gathered in Hot Springs, SD and we all took a dip in Evans Plunge. If you are planning a visit to South Dakota, this hot spring fed pool is a must! The water is divine & the free fall slide literally takes your breath away!
This pic is of Megan & I on the resident alligator!

My big strong man...ummm, mmm, ummmm!

Brian, Dan & I helped Dad pick up hay bales...I didn't actually throw any bales, but I did drive the truck & shoot photographs...very important.

Of course, Brian took some incredible photos. Do you know anyone else on earth that can make an old abandoned house look good? Dashboard Starbursts all in a row. It was a long drive, very long.

3 comments:

TJ said...

It looks like a fun trip. We know the road from San Antonio to South Dakota too well - it is a helluva drive.

believe it or not...it's just me said...

can't wait to see the rest of your pictures... enjoying living your vacations! can't wait to catch up with you and hear all about your adventures

Staci said...

I enjoy these pictures, but I am ready for more, where are you?