12/9/08

bizzaro

Texas is a crazy place... in December i raked leaves and saw a butterfly, on a dandy lion, in 70 degree weather. i perspired. then i wrote Christmas cards. it is like bizzaro world where nothing matches! in other news.... Would you believe that from this past year there is not one decent photo of B & I together? I am very disturbed by this fact. This picture was the top candidate for the Christmas photo, however, it was ruled out based on: 1. B has the same hat on as last years Christmas photo 2. M has the same coat 3. I had to crop it weird so that our fatness is less obvious 4. After aggressive cropping, the size is too weird for a photo card needless to say, there will be no photo card in the mail this year.

2 comments:

Betsy said...

I think this is a lovely Christmas photo. :) And, I didn't remember the hat and coat!

TJ said...

I hear you. We rarely take family pictures, either. I need to get that done. I guess life doesn't start 5 lbs from now. ;)

TJ