3/30/09

Life is Good!

Merry Michelle Day!
Friday at work there were four of us:
michell, michelle, michelle and michele Velma did a little jig in celebration & handed out goodie
bags filled with things that start with the letter M...
Moody Ball, M&M's, Mints, MiniBubbles
Crazy Fun!

This is my little friend, Lori. She was my Sunday lunch date. We met at noon, We chatted & chatted & chatted..until three o'clock! About what? Pretty much everything!

This is my adorable friend, Amy. She was my Monday lunch date.
We are growing in faith together & I so enjoy spending time with her!
Brian worked day #4 of 5 today.
I delivered a tasty afternoon sonic treat.
Just cuz...I love him!
My English Springer is sporting his 'spring' haircut...short! 'Little' was over today to help me plant some flowers,
fill bird feeders & blow a few bubbles!

Ahhh, I sure wish every week could start out this good!

Still to come :: Wednesday scrap day with Ali B :: sure to be a winner!

3 comments:

Betsy said...

Yeah to good friends, hubbies, puppies, littles, and sisters too!!!

TJ said...

Looks like fun. 4 Michelle's...now Jennifer I would believe in an heartbeat, but Michelle isn't that common. ;)

BTW, yes, my kid's coats are Hanna Andersson. I need a support group.

~ TJ

Staci said...

Merry Michelle Day, what fun friends! Glad you have friends nearby to lunch with, one of my favorite things to do is to connect with one of my girlfriends, I think it is worth a week or two of prozaz, at least!