11/6/10

...as info...

My two month work hiatus is over.
Complete.  Done.  Finished.
Time to rejoin the work force.
Time to put on the cap and get nursing.
Nursing, but thankfully, minus the cap, and white dress.
Monday morning I start hospital orientation.






























Pretty certain that I am in for a cold six months.
Our morning temps have been in the 20's.  Yes, 20.
I picked up a new pair of UGG slippers and have
looked at and seriously considered leg warmers.
Don't laugh. 
I'm serious.






























BSG and I have made a sport tradition out of breakfast.
A person is hungry after working all night.
In Texas, our favorite morning hangout was Joe's Coffee Shop...
home cooking at its finest + we loved the staff.
Since the move we have been searching for a new 'spot'
and I do believe we have found it! 
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day, ya know.

























Bsktgirl Public Service Announcement: 
Remember to 'fall back' tonight and reset your clocks!

2 comments:

believe it or not...it's just me said...

my friend... I do believe I have a picture VERY VERY similar to yours, only I had a hard time keeping my hat on for all of the hair volume I sported back then ha ha!!
Hope all goes well with your orientation--- i will be thinking about you!! new places are always a challenge.
oh, yeah, and um, thanks for the safe return of the "special friends" They (and I) miss you already!!

Anonymous said...

UGG rocks!! Just saying...you will be owning more than just Ugg slippers once you have joined us Northerners. You will soon have 3 pairs of boots just like I do someday! Good luck tomorrow AM. Will be thinking of you and sending good thoughts. I always think starting new jobs is quite anxiety provoking. To me anyhow...love you lots and let's chat real soon...love you!
cjb