11/5/10

chair + a cute card

Another chair...
I did not have to go dumpster diving for this one!
This beauty was my Grandma B's and
I'm so happy to have it.
It does need an update and some clean up-
but I hesitate to remove the green fabric on the seat-
only because I'm nostalgic like that.

I was surfing some VERY creative blogs yesterday
and came across this download for a super simple card.
Print it, hot glue some buttons & voila! 
Go here to check out the blog & get the free download!

*This one is for you Jenn Foster*
Be creative!
You can do it! 

2 comments:

Betsy said...

Fabulous cards! I think you should work on Grandma's chair. She would be thrilled.

Anonymous said...

Great find! I WILL try my hand at these! Too bad I don't have that fabulous button collection you do. Guess I need to hit a few garage sale/flea markets to find me some. I'll send a pic as soon as I have a finished product. :)
Thanks,
Jenn