11/3/10

Remington Quiet Riter

Oh. My. Gosh.
*jumps up & down*
Look at what I 'picked' yesterday!!!
A 1950's Remington Quiet Riter!!!
I works perfectly...except for a sticky 'H' key.
I did some Internet research on the machine and
was even able to find the users manual online. How cool is that?!
The best part?  I know, it's hard to think of something better than this.
I paid only $16.00 and trotted out of the store!
*score*
The old typewriters I have seen online
are at least $25.00 just to ship 'em! 
Love me a good bargain!



























Next up...another old chair!
Pick on, my friends...pick on!!!

2 comments:

TJ said...

Reminds me of typing class. I doubt I could even type on one of those anymore. Give me a keyboard anyday!

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say thank you for posting the link to the manual for your typewriter!! I have the same one and despaired of finding the manual so easily! You rock!